On July 1, 2020 we released the updated version 2.0 of this TTSI Technical Handbook for States and Municipalities. Because COVID response has been fast changing with significant learning from week to week, we released version 1.0 on June 3 as a living document in pdf form.
Members of the Massachusetts Testing, Tracing, and Supported Isolation (MA TTSI) collaborative include:
- Harvard’s Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics
- Harvard Global Health Institute
- Contact Tracing
- Partners in Health
- Medical Device Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Massachusetts Manufacturing Emergency Response Team (M-ERT)
- Diagnostic Testing Development and Capacity Planning
- Massachusetts Life Sciences Center
- Ginkgo Bioworks
- Health System Care and Resource Deployment
- Beth Israel Lahey
- Parnters HealthCare
With assistance from United States of Care.
Lead authors include: Ben Linville-Engler (MIT, System Design and Management); Danielle Allen (Harvard, Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics); Divya Siddarth (Microsoft Research); Stefanie Friedhoff (Harvard Global Health Institute); Meredith Sumpter (Eurasia Group); Rebecca Kunau (US of Care).